Saturday, July 18, 2009

I see London, I see France...

One of Landon's most favorite activities is to pull out all of our DVDs and videos and dump them in a pile on the floor. One night while he was doing this I noticed he was starting to lose his little pajama bottoms which made this usually annoying activity a bit more fun for me to watch...
"Hmmm, it seems to be getting a bit drafty in here"...
"This looks like a pretty good one"...

"The gangsta-look" (low-riding pants with a long shirt that barely covers the briefs underneath)...

"Whatcha lookin' at?"...
"Even with falling britches, I'm still pretty darn cute!"

4 comments:

Kerri said...

that's funny, I'm still chuckling!

Amy said...

That is too funny!

Stephanie said...

The best thing is that in the picture of the "gangsta-look" his legs look about 4 inches tall. Hilarious!

Heidi said...

Great gangsta pic. Just wait till he's opening those dvds and dumping the discs on to the floor. Well, maybe that's just my son!