Friday, October 9, 2009

This is it...

After months and months of training, the starting line of the marathon is now less than 24 hours away!! We head down to Baltimore in a few hours to enjoy the race expo, do some carbo-loading, and have fun with family (I'm running with my two East coast sisters so it's kind of like a mini family reunion in a twisted sort of way!!) We'll stay at a hotel in downtown Baltimore tonight and be up bright and early tomorrow to prepare for an 8 a.m. (EST) start time. Wish me luck, condolences, empathy, sympathy, or whatever else your heart desires. Until next time...

6 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Good luck Dadra! You'll do awesome. And how fun to run it with your sisters!

Stephanie said...

You'll do amazing. I bet you feel a lot better this time around ;) And, I think that's a great family reunion. I cannot wait to see pictures and hear about the comparisons of marathon 1 and 2 as well as plans for #3. Good luck!

KT said...

Wow, you are amazing! Good luck, you'll do great!

Julie said...

Our prayers and thoughts are with all of you. Anxious to hear how it goes. Have a great time together.....wish we could be with you! Love, Mom

Amy said...

Good luck! You are totally AMAZING!!! Enjoy what you can of Baltimore.

losing my needles said...

Good luck tomorrow. We'll probably see you down there. I mean, there won't be many other people, so you know, it'll be easy to spot each other. Oh, and not to mention that there is a comic con going on at the Convention center tomorrow too. Can you say too many people in the Inner Harbor?