Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Adventures!!

It has been a very busy month for the Call family so excuse me as I backtrack a bit in order to catch up...
On April16-17, we headed south to King's Dominion to spend a day with my two sisters and their families.
As soon as we entered the park, the kids were very excited to be able to meet Snoopy up close and personal!
While the "big" boys rode a few "too-scary-for-me" roller coasters, my sisters and I took the little people to the kids portion of the amusement park. (As it was "Teen-Day" that day, the kids portion was pretty empty which was really nice!)
Here are the "little" boys taking their first solo jeep ride...

Paige, Tyler and Abby got in on the fun too...


Four-wheeling was just a bit too tame for these wild ones. They thought a solo airplane trip would be a bit more up their ally...

Another car-ride...

Landon looks less than thrilled to be on these giant swings...
But Paige and Abby had a great time!
This was a weak attempt to get all the grand kids in one picture (this was my mom's only request since she couldn't be there to take one in person.) I think there were only three crying children in this one...not bad, not bad!!
Abby loved the carousel! Look at her reign in that wild horse...
It was a perfect day with wonderful people. We are so fortunate to live close enough to family to get together like this. We only need to do it more often!
Next up...our wild and crazy trip out West!!

No comments: