Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shining Star

To say that this little boy is loved would be a huge understatement! He is just so sweet and cuddly that we can never get enough of him!

He gives the best little smiles and is so happy during the day...

I tell him that I need to get in my "thousand kiss quota" everyday...as does everyone else. He doesn't seem to mind all the smooches!!

Ahhhhh...life doesn't get much better than this!

Nolan had his 6 month check-up this week and weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs even (10th percentile) and was 27 inches long (50th percentile.) We're not used to such a small baby but we love it because it makes it feel like he is still little even though he is growing up much too fast.

I have been reading a book recently that talks about finding your purpose and making something beautiful out of your life. There is not a doubt in my mind that the most beautiful things that Jason and I have created with our lives are these three beautiful children. I feel very blessed to have them call me "Mom."

No comments: