Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh Sweet Nolan

Happy 8-Month Birthday little man!!

I think I could stop the clock right now on Nolan and be quite happy. He is at the perfect age where he is perfectly content to sit with a basket of toys in front of him and because he is not quite mobile yet, I don't have to worry about him getting too far too fast.
I'm glad that he doesn't mind getting lots of hugs and kisses because he has four other people in our home who are always trying to sneak some in!


We have lucked out with three very happy and healthy children, but I think Nolan still gets the award for being the happiest and easiest baby ever. He is now sleeping through the night very consistenly which makes me love him even more!!
But c'mon now...how could you not love a face like this?!?!


After a few months of solid foods now, he is downing them like a champ. This kid can seriously put down some food in his belly! He can easily down 2 jars of food in one sitting and acts like he could keep going. He must have a hollow leg though, because he's still our little man at just 15 pounds!!


Everything goes in the mouth these days so we have to be a bit more diligent about things like rubber balls, legos and jewelry that Abby and Landon seem to leave around wherever they have been.
(Don't you just love this awesome string of drool?!?! Still no teeth to speak of but the other two didn't get teeth until 15 and 13 months respectively so I hope that we won't see any until after a year. I will miss that gummy grin!)




We sure do love our little sweet Nolan man. Just stop growing so much little boy, I want you to stay my baby just a tad longer!!

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

He sounds like the perfect baby. If I had a perfect baby maybe I would want another one:) haha I am glad he is so easy for you. Very cute. Yes, I do think it is cuter to have a gummy smile.

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! And, how lucky if you're nursing to not have kids get teeth until that late! Coming from a mom with tiny babies who love to eat, the weight will come all at once. Makenna was 14 pounds at a year and gained 5 pounds in 3 months. I agree with you though, it's nice when they stay little babies. They grow up too fast.