Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Who's Got Talent?!?!

On Friday, May 11th, the day that Abby had been looking forward to for months finally arrived....Paramount Elementary's Talent Show!! She was only one of three kindergartners who performed that night (I know I would have been terrifed as a six-year-old to perform in front of the whole school and all their families, but not my Abby girl!!)

She is in a Princess Jasmine kick lately (I really have no clue why) so her talent was to sing the song "A Whole New World" while dressed as Jasmine of course. She was so excited to be up on a stage and did a fabulous job.
 
 
 
Here she is on the night of her debut, in the spotlight at last!!!
 
And that little boy in orange in the front row is her biggst fan Landon who was also singing right along with her throughout her performance.
 
We were so very proud of our little girl. And yes we were "those" parents....I had the camera while Jason taped it. I'll try to get the actual performance up here soon so grandparents can see her solo performance!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay Abby! She has always been so great at singing; and a performer. I am excited to see the video soon.

Steph Thomas said...

For some reason a week or two ago, maybe even a few days ago I was thinking about Abby and how well she sings. She has been singing since she was about 2, and big songs also. I am definitely not surprised to see this. I look forward to seeing the video.