Sunday, June 24, 2012

Moving on Up!!

From this... 

(August 2011)


To this...

(Last day of Kindergarten, June 2012)


Abby has had an amazing year in kindergarten and we could not be more pleased about her start to formal eduation. She had a great teacher (Ms. Austin) who was tough, but fair and taught her some amazing things this year. She went from being an emergent reader to reading 100 page chapter books by the end of the year!! (I know that did NOT happen when I was in kindergarten. I think all we learned were numbers, the alphabet, shapes and how to color in the lines!!)

It was her idea to wear the same outfit on her last day of school that she wore on her first day. I think you can really tell the difference just 9 months have made in this little girl. She is looking and acting so grown up these days. In some ways it make me really sad to see her growing so fast, but I'm also excited to see the beautiful young lady that she will become.

Now on to a FUN filled summer followed by FIRST GRADE!!!


Of course Landon didn't want to be left out on the picture taking
so here's a few shots of our little man too!!


No comments: