Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Big 34!

I turned 34 years old on Saturday, January 18th and my family did a great job of making it a special day. Jason created an "Amazing Race" type adventure that we all enjoyed doing which included stops at the mall to purchase new workout clothes, lunch at Cafe Rio, opening up presents and cards at home, dinner at Cafe Del Sol and ice cream at Coldstone. I felt very loved and am excited to see what 34 holds for me. My 30s have been great so far!
(Abby made this awesome birthday crown for me to wear while I opened gifts and cards and even decorated the house with posters and signs wishing me a very happy birthday. She also made everyone a yummy breakfast to start off our day. She is such a thoughtful little girl!)

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

That is awesome. Sounds like you had a great day. I just have to say that I LOVE your shirt that you are wearing in this picture. SO CUTE!!!