Thursday, November 5, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

I really wanted to get some new family pictures taken before the weather got too cold. I also had the "brilliant" idea that maybe if we used a tripod, we could take our own family pictures without having to hire a photographer which can be pretty pricey. Fortunately all of the stars aligned, and we were able to head out on Monday, October 12th to Pangborn Park with our coordinating outfits and perfect weather.

We had A LOT of pictures that didn't turn out, but I was thrilled that we got some amazing pictures of our family for 2015. Not too bad for a tripod and a fairly cooperative family!!










I sure do love this little family of mine!!


I had to include this one outtake because it just makes me laugh. Maylie wanted no part of this one (can you see Jason holding her up in the back?) and Nolan looks pretty pained about the whole thing too! Still love it though!

No comments: