Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Best

On Sunday morning, we all got dressed up in our Easter best to begin our day. I just loved these matching dresses for the girls from Costco and the boys were easy to match with navy pants and white polo shirts.


The picture-taking was a bit comical this year, but it sure did make for some funny pictures!

Nolan cracks me up in this one...

Then Maylie joins Nolan with the crazy!

"Nolan, put your hand under your chin."...and this is what we get. About as good as it was going to get that day!

Our handsome boys!

With their very unique style!

We tried to get a back-to-back picture with the girls too, but Maylie didn't quite understand the idea!

This pose worked out a bit better!

Then when we were finally done trying to get some decent pictures, I told them they could do some crazy shots. This is what we ended up with!!


We had a nice Easter at church and then enjoyed having my sister Tasha and her family join us that afternoon for Easter dinner. 

I am so thankful for Easter and all that it promises to us. I love my Savior and I know that he lives. Because he lives, I know that we will all live again which brings me great hope and peace!

No comments: