Monday, November 27, 2017

Black Friday at Six Flags

We spent Thanksgiving in Frederick with my sister and their two families. We did a lot of eating, talking, and playing from Wednesday to Saturday. Since both Tasha's and our families have season passes to Six Flags and we had some free tickets to get Lara's family in for free, we decided to spend Black Friday there. The decorations were so fun and the atmosphere was way better than any shopping mall!

All the kids minus Nolan who refused to get in the photo!

Maylie loving the Merry-go-round!

Abby was a good sport to go on a lot of the kiddie ride with Maylie!

Around 5 p.m. the Christmas lights started to come on which really turned the whole park into a winter wonderland!



I definitely liked these decorations over the ones at Halloween which were a little too gruesome for me. We had fun on lots of rides and even watched a couple of shows before calling it a night around 6 p.m. We spend the rest of the evening doing our cousins Christmas celebration which is always a lot of fun. I am so grateful that I live close enough to get together with two of my sisters and their families so regularly. Now if only we could convince my oldest sister Tami to move out here too!

No comments: