Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Livin' it up on the farm

While we were in Colorado, we were able to take Abby to a place called "Moon Farm," a place I really loved going to as a kid. Abby loved all of the different animals, especially the goat she walked around calling "Doggy" and kept trying to hug. The picture of her trying to feed the miniature horses cracks me up. She saw me pick up a big handful of hay and was amazed as the animals ate right from my hand so she thought she would give it a try. She picked up one little piece of hay and held it out for them to eat. The horses sniffed it, looked at her and then disgustingly seemed to say "That ain't gonna cut it little girl." She was highly disappointed that they wouldn't eat her meager offering!



Abby has this really cute fetish right now with shoes. Anytime she sees shoes sitting all by their lonesomes, she feels a need to try them on and prance around the house. She really takes the advice to "walk a mile in someone else's shoes" to heart. Here she is with her Daddy's big tennis shoes on. They were so heavy that she could hardly lift them up to walk, but that doesn't mean she didn't try!








3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Yay! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Your little girl is adorable! Why are you moving to Maryland?? Definitely keep this updated!

Rachel B. said...

She cracks me up. I'm surprised she didn't try and hug attack the horse. I'll send that video to you by the way.

Heidi said...

Dadra, I keep waiting for the next post :o)...