Monday, June 18, 2007

We are "blogging!"

After much delay, we have finally entered the blogging world. We decided that now would be a good time to start since we will soon be making our 11th move (yes, I did say 11th) and we want to keep in contact with so many of you while we are in Maryland. Abby and I recently returned from a fun-filled two weeks in Colorado visiting my family. My mom is still the same photo-a-holic that she has always been so Abby had literally hundreds of pictures taken of her while we were there. We did get a few really good ones showing off her new joys and talents. We just love our little buga-boo!


Folding her arms (she normally only does this for the very start of prayers and then proceeds to look around at everyone, wondering what we are all doing!)

Modeling her new favorite purse and hat. She is such a little girlie-girl!

Abby is a huge animal-lover. Anytime she sees an animal (real or stuffed, it doesn't really matter) she wants to give it a big hug!



So I could share a ton more pictures that I think are just too cute, but I'll save that for tomorrow!! Have a good one!

7 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you came back to the blogging world. We had so much fun having you here. I'm glad you've made it back safe and sound, and I hope all is going well with getting ready for your move.

Marisa said...

Yeah!!! I'm so, so, so glad you have a blog now. It's the best way to keep in touch. It makes me feel like a part of everyone's lives getting to 'see' them all the time. I can't believe this is your 11th move!!! We'll definitely have to figure out how far apart we are now and try to hook up (even in the middle).

ldtorges said...

We love your blog. Abby is so cute! She has grown so much since the last time we saw her. This is a great way to keep in touch.

Love, The Torgesens

Stephanie said...

The pictures of Abby are adorable. She is so grown up. Damien, Katie, and I have blogs too, but they are through are website www.decremer.org so you will have to check those out as well. I am excited to be able to keep in touch, and while you are in Maryland if we ever visit my sister in Virginia or my husband's uncle in New Jersey again we will have to get together.

Heidi said...

Oh good. Reading blogs really does feel like having regular "chats" with your friends. I'm excited to keep up on all your news now.

Cranberryfries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cranberryfries said...

I was browsing through some pages and saw a link to yours and thought, "How come I didnt know she blogged!" --but I guess it's because you just started. Super cute family!!