Thursday, November 13, 2008

Colonial Williamsburg

Here are a few more pictures from our Cleveland Family reunion. My mom took over 500 pictures over the course of 4 days, so these were just a few from her collection!!

Revolutionary War reenactments...(Abby was a little scared by the gunfire and cannons, Landon hardly noticed!!)

Travelin' in style!!
Family entertainment before TV and Internet...

Our adorable little revolutionaries...
We've decided to use this new version of "time-out" to control our little booger!
My mom made these fun reunion shirts for everyone. It was nice because we could easily spot each other wherever we went!

I included this picture just because I think it is too darn cute!!

We had a great time in Williamsburg and we hope to go back again soon. I would definitley recommend it as a great place for a family vacation!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I went there in high school when my choir took a trip to Washington D.C. I remember thinking it was like Nauvoo times 10! (Because of how much stuff they have). It was a really neat place to visit and I would love to take my little family there someday.

Amy said...

Looks like a blast. We went to Boston last year and loved it so much that we'd love to go to a bunch more place that have to do with American history. Looks like this was a good place to go.

I can't get over how CUTE your kids are! I LOVE all the pictures!

Steph Thomas said...

I have never wanted to live in the east before but reading all of your posts makes me want to live there so I can go to all those different places.

Alicia said...

It all looks so fun. I think Landon looks just like Dadra! Way to go!

Rachel B. said...

Very fun! I'm glad your whole family got to go out. That's so crazy to see how big some of your nieces and nephews are. And that is totally cracking me up about your mom and the 500 pictures. No surprise there. I'm totally having memories of you posing back in Provo in front of Taco Bell and Macy's. I love it!

Jennifer said...

I think I have the same picture in "time out" as Abby. Williamsburg is a lot of fun. Did they have someone out playing old instruments when you were there. We didn't get to see any of the reinactments like you did. What a fun vacation. Again your kids are too cute. Maybe you should go to cosmatology store and get Abby one of the bust of people that they practice cutting hair on so she doesn't have to comb yours.