Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Weird Kids

Just thought I would share a glimpse of our lives by showing our two kids and their latest obsessions...
Abby is always trying to fix/comb/brush somebody's hair (Mom, Dad, Maya the dog, Landon.) When she can't find a volunteer to work on, she has to settle with doing her own hair. From these pictures, you can get a sense of what it feels like to have Abby "do" your hair. (And she wonders why nobody likes to volunteer!!!)
(For the record it took me about 20 minutes to untangle this comb from her hair...)



Landon wants to put anything and everything in his mouth, including his mommy's chin. Everybody keeps telling me he must be teething, but Abby was the same way and she didn't pop her first tooth until she was 13 months old, so I do have my doubts that we'll be seeing any chompers soon. The other day, Jason came home and asked what had happened to my face. Turns out I had two big bruises under my chin that were perfect little circles, the exact same shape and size as some little boy's mouth. Yes, it's true, my baby gave me a hicky. Oh the joys of being a chew toy!!!




And just for fun, a video of our little sports fan in action. He really couldn't make his daddy any prouder!!

5 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I always thought it was fun when Matthew chomped on my chin but luckily he never gave me hickies. I guess he didn't chomp as hard as Landon.

Steph Thomas said...

Reading about Abby and hair I thought, oh...I like when people do and play with my hair...then I saw the pictures. Never mind. I would pass letting Abby do me hair too:)

Stephanie said...

That's hilarious that Landon gave you a hickey, and I am curious as to how Abby does Landon's hair, it doesn't look long enough.

Heidi said...

Yeah for boys and sports. Couldn't
make daddy any prouder? What about sports-loving mommy?

Alona said...

Funny kids! I can't believe he gave you hickeys! That's hilarious!