Monday, August 17, 2009

Little Mower

Just so you don't think it's all fun and games around our house, we do a lot of hard work too!!
Like mowing the lawn (Jason and I both can attest to the fact that mowing half an acre with a tiny push mower is definitely a workout!!)
Abby likes to get in on the action too...

Of course she prefers to do her lawn mowing in pink highheels!! (Although I think pink heels may be a requirement if you have a pink lawnmower...)

Daddy and Abby working very hard together...
And the "Taskmaster" overseeing the job and making sure it is done right!!!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I can so relate! We have 1/3 acre and a tiny push mower. My battle is trying to keep Eden from doing her mowing (with the toy stroller, cuz she's not fortunate enough to have her own mower) far enough from my big mower for safety sake. Cute post. :)

Amy said...

HALF an ACRE?!?! Wow! I think we're on a fifth and even then it takes well over an hour. You wouldn't know it to look at our yard but we actually have several hills--you can FEEL it when you're mowing. Abby is so cute with her mower! What a great little helper!