Friday, July 9, 2010

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!!

We are doing our best to survive this massive heat wave that has hit the East Coast pretty hard. In church last week, one of the little boys said a prayer, thanking our Heavenly Father for air conditioning. I really couldn't agree more!!
So how do we entertain ourselves in triple digit heat? Well it's really nice when your neighbors have a fun blow-up monster slide to beat the heat with every now and then!



I have to tell you , I love having a neighbor with this monstrous contraption but I sure wouldn't want to have one in my own yard. The thing is huge and a pain to store, but the kids sure do enjoy it!

And Landon, well he keeps himself occupied with various home improvement projects around the house...what, you don't need a toilet plunger hammered into your kitchen floor?!?!?!
Well if you ever do, you know who to call!!

I am really thankful this week for a playroom and unfinished basement. The kids still get to play without having to go outside and I get to blog!! A definite win-win don't you think?
Just a heads up...I have started a new blog. It's called "Make It Fit" and will be geared more toward the health and fitness aspect of my life. Check it out...and tell all your friends!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is nice that your neighbors have that. Not only do you not have to store it, you don't have to worry about fixing your lawn afterward either. And, I'm excited about your new blog. You're amazing finding the time. I have too many blogs to update right now and am always behind. Way to motivate the rest of us!

Susannah said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute! If you want to escape the heat, you're welcome to come to Idaho!