Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Halfway there!!

So I'm actually a bit over 22 weeks now, but here's what I looked like in all my pregnancy glory at 20 weeks...
Definitely a little baby bump there but I swear I must have some hollow spaces inside me because I still look more "fluffy" than preggo. I'm certainly not complaining but I'm starting to think that some of the people at the gym are wondering what I have let happen to myself since most of them don't know I'm expecting!!

Everything looked great on the ultrasound and the baby did it's part in helping us to keep his/her gender a surprise. We figured since we have one of each, it would be fun to have a surprise in the delivery room this time around!

We've actually had a very busy couple of weeks with many home improvement projects and a fun trip to Texas (both of which I'll try to blog about soon.)

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Dadra, so I had to go look at all the other pictures starting at 10 weeks to be able to see a difference. There is a slight difference, but yes, I would think that you have just had a few too many donuts. You better either hurry up and eat a lot more or cut back on them completely:) I am impressed that you are that small and you are half way done. Good luck with it all.

Rachel B. said...

Yeah for (over) halfway! Is this not flying by for you? It is for me...so far. As usual, you look great. I don't think I will ever solve the mystery of where your baby is fitting though. :) How fun to be surprised on the gender.