Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Projects

I thought I would post some of the projects that I've recently completed around the home.
This first one I absolutely LOVE. It was my first time doing silhouettes of the kids and I was pretty pleased at how they turned out. I hope to do this yearly to track the changes of our little kiddos.
(There's a weird shadow in these pictures because of the curtains on the other side of the room. I think they look better in person. And yes, Nolan always sports a little "alfalfa" action on the back of his head. We don't even try to control it anymore!)

This is the kids' bathroom which is still a work in progress (eventually I would like to paint it...I'm thinking maybe a bright aqua color to match the bottom stripe in the shower curtain but here's how it's coming along for now...)

I love me some fun vinyl cutouts!!

And this is the latest addtion to Nolan's room. It goes really well with the "Willow Forest" theme in his room...

And lookie here...it's the little man himself!! He's always so happy after waking up from his nap in the afternoon.
There are a bunch of other little projects that I have in mind, but it's nice to get a few of them off the checklist for now!! A home seems to always be a work in progress!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love those silhouettes! And it's so true about a home being a work in progress. I was just telling my husband the other day that I finally came to terms with the fact that we would always be doing some kind of project in our house. Way to go on checking some of your to-dos off the list. :)

Rachel B. said...

Super cute Dadra! All of it! Did the bathroom monkey vinyl come with the curtain. It matches it perfectly. Great job!