Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eight Years Later...

And we are more in love than ever!
On March 20th, Jason and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary. They say that it takes about 10 years of marriage to truly understand and love your spouse and after experiencing 8 years so far, I tend to agree with this statement. I know that we loved each other when we got married 8 years ago, but our love has definitely grown and strengthened as the years have passed. I hope that it continues to do so over the next eternity or so!!
Life is definitely not perfect, but it is very, very good. Jason is such a great husband and father and I am very lucky that he is mine!! He has made all of my dreams come true and I hope that I have done the same for him.
There's not another person with whom I would want to spend this crazy adventure of life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dadra and Jason, we are so glad that you are soooo much in love. You both have blessed my life and I am so happy that you are a part of it. We continue to pray that your love will grow in the coming years and will become even more sweet with each passing year.