Friday, April 6, 2012

My Boys!

Who would have thought I would love being a mom to these two little boys as much as I do?
I was pretty much terrified when I found out I was pregnant with our first little boy. I come from a family of all girls and when Abby was born, she just fit right into everything I thought mothering a girl would be like (yes, lots of DRAMA, but definitely calmer and appearingly sweeter than most of the rowdy boys who I knew who were similar in age.)
But first Landon and now Nolan have completely melted my heart and I love being a mom to both my beatiful little girl and my two handsome little men. Yes, the days can be long and exhausting but somehow we manage to survive, and watching their sleeping little faces at the end of the day makes it all worthwhile. Boys definitely have more stamina and rough energy, but I can't imagaine it any other way!!

No comments: