Friday, August 17, 2012

Our Big Summer Vacation -- Part 1

We drove down to Houston for Jason's brother's wedding just four days after returning from the Outer Banks. It took us two days to make the 22 hour drive and somehow we all survived the first leg of our grand summer adventure!! Lance was married in the Houston, Texas temple on Saturday, July 21st. It was a hot and humid summer day but somehow we all managed to avoid melting in the heat and enjoyed the beautiful ceremony. While the bride and groom were getting their pictures taken all around the temple, we were able to get some nice family shots for ourselves.

Here's our little model in action...
 

The girls...


And the boys!
(One picking his nose, one crying for mommy...
at least there's one handsome looking one in the bunch!!)



A slightly better "boys picture" but a bit too ghost-like for my taste!




Our little family!! 


Just the two of us!!
 

Awwwww...still in love after over 8 years of marriage!!
 
Jason also wanted to take a few pictures of me outside his parent's home after we got home from the wedding. I guess actually seeing me dressed up rather than in jeans and a ponytail made him decide to capture the look a bit longer!! I think he is also happy that I am letting my hair grow long and I'm excited that I can now curl it without looking like Shirley Temple!!
 
 

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Great pictures! I always love getting those extra pictures when everybody looks so nice. Your hair is beautiful