Thursday, February 28, 2013

Murder Mystery Night

Last Saturday night, Jason and I were invited to attend a "Murder Mystery" event with several other couples from our church. I had heard of these before but never attended one so it was a fun way to get together in a group date type of activity.
 
Our setting was 1840's Gold Rush times and we enjoyed plenty of food to keep us filled all evening long...
 
 
Here is a picture of the whole group in their various costumes. Everyone was assigned a person and was given a description of what part they would be playing that night.
 
Jason was the deputy "Beau Baxter" and I was "Runs Like a Deer," the local Native American woman.
 
 
We had a great time and enjoyed trying to figure out who killed the "sheriff." It was actually ME!!! Nobody could believe I had done it except my own husband (to be fair it was more of an accidental snake bite than anything else.) It was fun to play a different character that night though!!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

So fun. I remember going to one of those at my brother-in-laws house right after we got married. I hated my costume and was so uncomfortable with it and the people I was around all night. I don't have fond memories of doing that but it sounds really fun. How funny that it was actually you:)