Thursday, October 31, 2013

Time to Trick-or-Treat!

I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our Halloween costumes this year. I have loved the family themed costumes I have seen from some of my friends, but have given up that idea with two older children who have definite ideas of what they would like to be.

This little guy was absolutely adorable as Dumbo...


Our cute little Dorothy...


And "grumpy-as-can-be" Fireman!! He wasn't thrilled with dinner that night (chili and cornbread) and was even less excited about taking pictures before trick-or-treating!!


Looks like the fireman is doing the "robot" dance in the photo...


Distracted Dorothy, Adorable Dumbo and a drunk-looking Fireman....awesome!!



This was probably the best group photo from the night (Landon has a real talent for making those grumpy faces I tell ya!)...


But this photo is pretty classic as far as personalities go!


Time to go get some candy little Dumbo!!


Leaving the house, ready to go grab that candy. Nolan had the best ride of the night!!


Our busy end of the neighborhood...
 


We had an unusually warm Autumn evening which made trick-or-treating quite enjoyable this year. It did sprinkle on us a bit, but we still managed to make it almost 2 hours and hit every house in our little neighborhood! I think the best part of the evening was organizing the night's haul (and paying the parent tax too!)
 
We are still working our way through all of this candy, trying to eat only a few pieces of candy each day. Hopefully it will last them until the next candy overload....Christmas!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures of your kids, classic! That's about what ours looked like too. :)

Steph Thomas said...

Your post cracked me up with your comments of the photos:) I don't think I have posted about trick-or-treating yet either.

Rachel B. said...

Ha! Love all of Landon's faces. So funny. And what cute little costumes! Cutie pies!