Monday, December 23, 2013

The Eve of Christmas Eve...

We spent the weekend before Christmas baking and delivering homemade treats to people in our neighborhood and ward. I know this is kind of a dying tradition (along with Christmas cards, sadly) but it is one tradition that our whole family really enjoys.

On the Monday before Christmas (what we like to call "the eve of Christmas Eve," we put together our annual gingerbread house. I think the kids enjoy this tradition mostly because of the all the candy that they get to consume while putting it together, but it's still fun.


Not sure what is going on with Landon in these pictures. I guess he was just really excited about the house. Abby likes to do this model pose now and Nolan, well, he is just as cute as ever!!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I know sadly, both those traditions are dying but I try to do my part. I feel like that is something that you just do to make it more of the holiday season.