Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The winter that never ends...

As much as I am ready for Spring, the kids have sure enjoyed all the snow we have had this year. We have had 9 snow days total (we have made up one day by going to school on President's Day) which is crazy to me. Most of the snow has been 2-3 inches (not school cancellation worthy in my book) but last week we got dumped with 14 inches of powdery snow goodness! Nolan and I prefer to enjoy the snow from the comforts of home, but Jason took the kids to the hills by our church building last Saturday and got in some good sledding action with the kids. I think the pictures speak for themselves on how much fun the kids had that day!







You have been fun snow, but I think you've overstayed your welcome just a bit. 
I'm ready for some warmer temperatures now!!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Wow, those pictures could not capture the pure joy any more. They obviously have had a blast:)