Thursday, April 3, 2014

Storytime!

I have been attending Toddler Story Time at our local library ever since we moved to Hagerstown almost 7 years ago. Abby graduated from the program when she turned 3 and then a few months later we started attending again with Landon (it's only for kids 18 months-3 years.) Then Landon graduated right before Nolan was born and we had a bit of a hiatus before I was able to start going again with this little munchkin...
He loves sitting up front and center when its time to read books and then comes back to join me for the singing portion...
He especially loves the "Shakers" he is holding here...

It has been the same teacher and most of the same songs the entire time we have been attending so needless to say, I'm pretty much an expert when it comes to singing time!!

I just love spending my days with this little man!!

The crazy thing is that Nolan will be graduating from Toddler Time in June. It kind of breaks my heart that my baby is getting so big so fast. I will just try to soak it all in while I can!!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I am wondering, can moms not bring babies or younger siblings in? What did you do with Landon when Abby was going through it?