Saturday, July 19, 2014

Last Day of School!

A few days after we returned home from San Diego, Abby and Landon had their last day of school. They had to make up 9 days of school due to all of the snow days (4 were made up during the school year and then they tacked on 5 days at the end so they didn't get out until June 12th.) I put together a little "bucket o' summer fun" for the kids to get them excited about their summer vacation. 

Some of the kids were more excited than others...

Landon's face cracks me up!!

Landon was quite distraught over the last day. He declared that it was "the worst day of his life." He had a really good kindergarten year and loved his teacher and all of the friends he had made. Fortunately we had lots of fun activities and vacations planned for the summer so he wasn't sad for too long!!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I thought that is how Allison would be but to my surprise she wasn't. I love that this is documented. He will laugh at this later.
I think you are one of the greatest moms I know.