Sunday, December 21, 2014

Maylie Girl

Soon after the luncheon, my sister Natasha left to go back to Virginia with her family and took Tami and my Dad with her since they would be flying out early the next morning. We enjoyed a few more days with everyone else before they had to head home too. Maylie had her two-month appointment on December 8th and got her first set of shots which made us both cry! She is now just over 11 lbs (50th percentile) and over 24 inches (which is actually off the chart). She is definitely our longest baby so far!!

Grandma Julie really enjoyed all the smiles she was giving her during her stay!!!



Nolan got some extra Grandma attention too while the other kids were away at school.

But sleep was a little hard to come by since they were stuck in our closet while their rooms were occupied by guests. Nolan climbed onto the couch one afternoon and feel asleep like this next to Jason. This hardly ever happens so we knew he must be REALLY tired!

Some more smiles for Mommy!!


Maylie has also just discovered how amazing and tasty her hands are too!!


Maylie with her "Lambie!"

And what happens when things get quiet for a while...he called himself a "scary pirate!!"
Scary indeed!!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I have read all of your posts so I am surprised that there are comments on here. I thought that I did. I enjoy your blog!