Monday, May 18, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Motherhood...the hardest, greatest, most challenging and rewarding job I have ever encountered. I am completely in love with these four kiddos, but man oh man, they can also drive me CRAZY!!!

I am so blessed to be their mom though. They have taught me far more than I could ever imagine. I get a bit sad at just how fast they are growing. Abby is on the verge of hitting double digits in age and Jason made the mistake of mentioning that our time with her in our home is already half over (Whaaaaat????)

The days can be so long but the years are just flying by. This was my first Mother's Day as a mom of four children and I feel so lucky that these munchkins are mine forever.

How can you not love these squinty-eyed bundles of joy!!

In true Abby fashion, she decorated the whole downstairs in streamers and this fun little poster and also made everyone breakfast. Then I got to open up some fun homemade gifts from the kids and a few non-homemade gifts from Jason! The whole day was just really nice and I enjoyed it immensely.

Abby wanted to pose with her little sister too. She really loves Miss Maylie and I sure do love my two sweet girls.


"Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling...It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." 
-- Neil L. Andersen

1 comment:

Amy said...

Catching up on blogs--it's been awhile since I checked in! Congrats on the new little one--(or not so new now!)--she's beautiful! Love the quote you included! Happy Mother's Day!