Saturday, March 5, 2016

Little Eater!

This little girl is quite the eater. She always wants to eat. If someone else is eating, she thinks she should be too. Of course she doesn't always eat what we give her. Half of what we put on her plate seems to end up on the floor or goes to feeding the dogs. But that doesn't stop her from begging for more.

She does seem to like cheese pizza though...


And she was busy stuffing her face full of mashed potatoes on this particular night!

If I ever want to eat something that I don't want to share with Maylie, I have to be very sneaky. I feel like a spy going into my pantry and stealthily opening a package  of food in my own home. Trust me, if that girl hears a wrapper opening, you will quickly hear the pitter-patter of her little feet come running towards you!

No comments: