Saturday, March 19, 2016

Starland Skate Night

Roller skating is definitely not my favorite activity in the world, but we all put on our brave faces and put those wheels on our feet for Paramount Elementary's Skate Night at Starland Roller Rink. Abby and Landon got roller-blades and were doing really well by the end of the evening. Landon came home with a lot of battle wounds from all of his crashing, but he didn't seem to mind too much. Abby didn't even fall once!

Nolan went around with either Jason or I but by the end he was moving around pretty good on his own. He felt more comfortable holding onto our hands or the wall though.

Even little Maylie tried out roller skating for the first time. She wasn't quite sure what to think of those big heavy, wheeled shoes on her feet!!


She sure looked cute going around with her Daddy though!

It was practically empty when we first got there since we arrived right as it started, but it was really crowded by the end of the evening. I am not a very good roller-skater myself and almost crashed into some little people because of my lack of skill. But at least I didn't fall!!

No comments: