Saturday, January 18, 2020

Turning 40!!

Today is the day I turn the big 4-0!! I have lost too many people close to me in recent years and realize that every birthday is a gift and I am honestly so excited about this new decade!! I am strong, healthy, happy and so much more at peace with who I am now than ever before. Some of the greatest people I know have already reached this milestone in their lives and I feel like I am in some awesome company now. A lot of my 20s and all of my 30s were spent making, delivering, nursing and raising babies (7 pregnancies and 5 children since 2004!!) I will always cherish that time of my life but I am also looking forward to this new phase of life and have some great goals I'd like to accomplish. Here's to an amazing year ahead!!

Jason and Abby did a fabulous job of decorating the house for the big day!!


I got lots of nice gifts and a sweet book that Jason made full of memories from friends and family members that really means a lot to me!


Ready to rock the fabulous 40!!

No comments: