Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese

We decided to do something special yesterday for Abby's 18-month day. (Yeah, obviously we're first time parents, but we thought turning 18 months was significant enought to celebrate!) We took Abby for her first visit to Chuck E. Cheese and she loved it. She was still too young to play on most of the rides and games, but she was enthralled with all the lights, dancing, music and other kids. She harldy ate any of her food because she was so interested in what was going on around her. Our little baby is definitely growing up and wanting to be a big girl.





She went into nursery on Sunday for the first time without a peep and they said she did excellent. It's nice to be able to listen to the lessons again, but where has the time gone? I can't believe our little Abigail is old enough to be in nursery!!!

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

I'm glad you're posting! I love reading your updates and looking at your pics. Abby sounds like a fun little toddler! Ahh, almost a toddler! :)

Marisa said...

I can't believe she's getting so big. Isn't it wild when they go to nursery! It's so nice to not be roaming the halls or paying more attention to your child (although I bring on just wanting to snuggle or play with them and get sidetracked from the lesson sometimes). That's amazing that she went without a hitch--count your blessings. I thought Kelsey would love it because she's so social and she hated it until she was 2 1/2. Good jog Abigail!! I can't wait to meet her, too.

Marisa said...

Ooop...I meant good job (not jog). That does change the meaning a little, huh :-)?

Rachel B. said...

I am cracking up at the picture of her in that little chair that rotates around. That brought back some fun memories. I loved that thing! That's great Abby did so well in nursery. I'm nervous for Reese already. Hopefully it's just a quick stage, but she's already starting to get a bit clingy.