Friday, August 10, 2007

What a Talker!

So Abby has been jabbering like crazy for the last several months and lately has been adding new words to her vocabulary almost every day. Trying to get her to say anything for the camera though is a bit of a challenge. I was able to capture a few of the first words she ever said using a bit of distraction. She is busy playing with the video camera while I record her using the digital camera. You will also notice in this video that she has a unique way of saying "bye." She used to say it perfectly, but just recently she has started adding "la" to the end, making it sould something like "bye-la." We're not sure why she started saying it like this, but we're pretty sure that it must be a sign of genius!





It is pretty difficult to get a good picture of Abby now that she is so active. I decided to try to take a few candid shots yesterday and we actually got some good ones that I thought I would share. We sure do love our little munchkin!!



4 comments:

Jami said...

What a cutie. Congrats on a successful move. Your house is awesome.
Joseph doesn't say much yet but I'm sure that will come soon.
Keep in touch. Check out our blog.
davidandjami.blogspot.com

Rachel B. said...

So cute! I love the "bye-la." Little people are the best. I love how unique each one is.

Marissa Marie said...

Those are great photos. She really is cute. Do you think she looks like you?

Alona said...

I love the black and white pictures!