Friday, August 31, 2007

Cuteness

I realized I haven't posted anything in the last week so here's just a fun picture of Abby doing one of her favorite things, going down the slide. She loves playgrounds and if she sees one, she gets really excited and grins from ear to ear. This playground set was actually outside the Hagerstown Prime Outlet mall. We love it there and it has almost every outlet store imaginable. We have gotten some really good deals on clothes for all three of us and even some power tools for Jason.



Abby is saying a lot of words now and she repeats a lot of what we say. She still does a lot of "mumbo jumbo" in her own language though as you can tell from the video below. She will often carry on complete conversations with me, just in her own little language. I wonder what she thinks she is saying?


3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Well, it is about time you posted something. I was wondering when you were going to:) I think it is just the over protected mother in me by I still don't let Matthew go down the slide by himself I feel he is too young but he probably isn't anymore. Abby is a cutie!

Alona said...

Please tell me Jason got a "Black and Decker" at the outlet mall! :)

Heidi said...

That was Chineese, right? I swear I heard some "ne how ma" in there.