Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lookin' Good!

Abby found these sunglasses in her toybox the other day and they have become one of her new favorite toys. You can tell she thinks she's pretty hot stuff as she trots around the house wearing them. She also likes to try to put them on Jason and I and she thinks she's being pretty funny when she actually succeeds. When we got home from the gym this morning, she ran straight from the car into the backyard so I grabbed the camera from inside the house and snapped a few pictures of our "little star." Sometimes I feel like the paparazzi as I snap picture after picture of Abby just being Abby. I have to admit, being a parent in the age of digital pictures is great because I can take a ton of pictures, keep the good ones and delete the rest.



This one totally reminds me of a paparazzi shot for some reason. Can't you just picture some famous movie star striking this same pose?

And this one is my favorite. She loves to say "cheese" now when her picture is being taken and it makes for some pretty cute smiles!

3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Well I have never considered myself paparazzi but just last night after showing Chris the 89 pictures I took yesterday, he said good thing we have a digital camera. I am sure glad we do! Do you even remember the days that we didn't have a digital camera? It has been 5 years for us and I don't remember what we did without one.

Amy said...

I have to agree about the digital cameras--they save so much money and the heartache of not getting the shot you wanted. Abby is adorable!

Marissa Marie said...

Love the pics. Abby will love seeing her little diva self when she grows up.