Monday, October 29, 2007

My Latest Project...

So I have gotten into the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer and am currently reading book #3. I had a few friends who recommended the books, and I have to admit, they are pretty entertaining. They are meant for teens, but I find that once I start one, I have a difficult time putting it down. I kind of compare it to the Harry Potter series, totally fun and entertaining reading...not a whole lot of depth, but definitely enjoyable.

I saw this little quiz online to see which character I was most similar to from the books. Here is the result...

"You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project."

Try the quiz yourself here.

2 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

Haha, I love to hear new fans of the series. I LOVE her books and can't get enough talk of them. I actually took that quiz also and got the same result. I think it's just because I answered all the questions as a mother would. :) I hope you're enjoying the third book! Twilight and Eclipse are my favorites!

Amy said...

These books are all the rage aren't they. For some reason New Moon was my favorite. Everyone thinks I'm weird but I was going through some tough times when I read it so I think I related well or something. Weird, I know. Anyway, at my family's Halloween party tonight I had an aunt and uncle dress up as Bella and Edward. Fun, huh? Happy Reading! If you are looking for fun books, another fun teen one is The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.