Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Home for the Holidays -- Part 3

Okay, okay...I promise that this is the last holiday post I will share with you all. I just loved these pictures of the kids on Christmas day though, so I hope you enjoy them too!!
And this is why I love my new camera so much. My old camera was just too slow to capture all of the adorable faces and expressions that my kids give me without turning blurry. (This picture was taken on Christmas Eve and was by far the best of about 20 different blurry pictures...)
This picture was taken on Christmas Day with my new camera. Just so crisp and clear. I loooove it!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

They are both getting so big! Great pictures! What camera model did you get? I'm having the same problem with my old camera...

newsinaminute said...

Hi Dadra and Jason
Brad and Kerri were telling us what a wonderful time they had with you on New years day
glad we're staying close as a family
Lynda

Matt & Andrea said...

Good job using the new camera! It probably helps that you have two very cute and willing subjects!