Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Landon

I cannot even begin to describe what a joy Landon is in our lives. He is so much fun to have as a member of our little family and we love him so much. We get comments all the time on what a good baby he is and we feel very lucky to have him. He is just so mellow and chill, going with the flow no matter what circumstances he may find himself in. We could not have asked for a better baby and Jason and I often comment on what a perfect little guy he is. It is difficult to imagine our lives before Landon entered in and changed everything forever. We adore our little man and can't wait to see what his future holds. We love you little Landon!!
Posted by Picasa
Landon had a few pieces of wisdom that he'd like to pass on to all of you as well...



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love baby talk and trying to interpret what they are saying.

Jennifer said...

He is way cute! Jason the bottom left hand corner pictures looks a lot like you! :) I love the talking. Wish I could come visit and you guys!

Rachel B. said...

What a seriously cute little guy! You can tell just by looking at him that he would be so chill. I'm so glad you guys are having such a good time with him. I still can't get over what a perfect mix of the two of you he is.