Monday, January 26, 2009

Having Fun With Picasa!

Sibling Love
I remember very distinctly thinking that we were somehow going to scar Abby for life by having another baby. She had been our "one and only" for over two years and I wasn't sure how she would react to having to share our love and attention. While it isn't always lollipops and roses around here, I can already see that we didn't take anything away from Abby...we gave her the best gift that we could give her, a sibling!! Nothing gives me greater joy than watching the two of them giggle and play together. I hope they only grow closer with time. We love our children so much and feel blessed to be their earthly parents!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oohhh, what a sweet post! Loved it.

Amy said...

How cute! That gives me peace of mind for our future little family. Thanks!

w said...

Isn't it amazing? Love your little collage!

Jennifer said...

I love your collage! Must be having some fun with that new camera. Got some great shots.

Alona said...

Great post and an awesome job on the pictures!