Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Baby Turns Three!!!

It's hard to believe that our little girl is now three years old. Jason took the day off from work on Friday and we had a great time celebrating Abby's birthday together. She had been looking forward to her birthday for a while and kept saying, "I want my birthday to be here already....come, birthday, come!!" Needless to say she was pretty excited when Friday, February 20th FINALLY rolled around!

Here are some pictures of our little cutie-patootie on her big day!!
We had decorated the house the night before and she was so excited to see all of her Disney Princess decorations and pink balloons...
We opened up a few presents (her one request for her birthday was "pink high-heels"...she is very much a girlie-girl and does way better walking in high heels than I do!)

Then all of her friends came over for a little party. We ended up with over 20 kids and 10 moms. It was definitely a houseful but a lot of fun!!
After her party, we headed over to Baltimore to take advantage of our National Aquarium membership. We had a great time watching the dolphin show...

And seeing all of the interesting kinds of fish...
Of course Abby was entertained by anything with buttons!
And Landon, in typical baby fashion, was entertained by his yummy food!!

("Ahhhh, food at last....I was STARVING!!")
("Hey Dad, can't you see I'm trying to eat here?")("Ughhh, I think I overdid it a bit!")

After the aquarium, we headed over to the Cheesecake Factory for Abby's birthday dinner. Fortunately for you all, our camera ran out of battery life at this point so you can be spared the pain of drooling over our yummy and enormous quantity of food!
Happy Happy Birthday Miss Abigail....we sure do love you!!!

7 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Aw, that's fun that she was so excited for the big day! The pics are so cute.

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday Miss Abby! She sure is a cute one. That looks like quite the party too. 20 friends? You are one brave and very nice mom! And I love what a girly-girl she is.

Kerri said...

wow! she really knows how to party! can i come celebrate my birthday with your family?

losing my needles said...

We need to go to the Aquarium together! We just got our membership! (Oh, and I plan to make a run to the Outlets as soon as the tax return that we just filed gets deposited- I'll let you know when.)

w said...

Happy Bday sweet Abby!! I can't believe she 3 already. Looks like she had a great day :)

Anonymous said...

You are one brave parent to have so many over but it looks like a dream party. Glad Abby had so much fun. Landon is a doll too. Sure wish we wer closer to enjoy you all a little more. thanks for keeping us up to date with the pictures and info.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Abby! That is crazy that she is three already. She sure is cute! And, how fun that you got to go see dolphins!
Cute pictures as well. How do you get them to stay so clear, it seems whenever I do a layout in photoshop blogger compresses the file so the picture quality isn't the same. I'm sure it's my fault, but yours look great!