Thursday, June 17, 2010

Landon is Two!!

On June 4th, 2008, our lives were forever changed when this little guy entered the world...

I can hardly believe that little baby is now this little boy...

He is so full of mischief...


But can be oh so sweet too!!

He can make me wince in pain from his way-too-accurate throwing arm,
Howl in frusteration from his stubborn ways,
Lay down in exhaustion from chasing him all day,
But that sweet little boy smile melts my heart every time!!
I cannot count the ways that I love being the mom of this little man!!
We had a fun "family-birthday" for him on June 4th where he enjoyed lots of attention...


Lots of laughs...


And even a present or two!!

We love you little Landon. Thank you for blessing our lives in so many ways!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Landon. He's adorable!

Jennifer said...

THat kid is so sticken' cute! Can't wait to see you all again. My favorite picture is the one of him and Jason looking at each other laughing.
Happy B-day Landon!