Friday, December 31, 2010

Fitness Goals for 2010-Complete!!

If you follow my other blog (mifit.blogspot.com) you will already know that as of December 18th, 2010 I am now officially a certified personal trainer. This has been a goal of mine for quite some time and I'm so happy to finally have completed it.

I also just completed my BIG fitness goal for 2010...to exercise 2010 miles! I had to do quite a bit of bike riding during the last few weeks to squeeze it all in, but I did it. Woohoo!!

Goodbye 2010...you've been fantastic. I only hope 2011 can be as good!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so proud of you for getting
your certification to be a personal trainer. I know this has
taken a great many hours to achieve and YOU DID IT!

You look so great being pregnant.
How do you stay so thin looking. I popped out so quickly and never
had such a flat tummy.

Love you.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Amy said...

Congrats, Dadra! You are amazing!!

Susannah said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment! Congrats on the new addition too