Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great time traveling down to North Carolina for Thanksgiving this year to celebrate it with my two sisters and their families. The kids loved playing with their cousins while the adults enjoyed gabbing and eating. A few rounds of "Mario Kart" competition on the Wii, ogling over Ben's iPad, viewing the new movie "Tangled" and having a "Cousins Christmas Celebration" on Friday night helped to round out the fun weekend. The only two negatives....1. I didn't bring the camera so I didn't get any pictures (sorry Mom!) and 2. A few of us (including myself) came down with the stomach flu while we were there. Fortunately Jason or the kids got it so we felt pretty lucky that we didn't have to deal with that mess on the drive home.

Now we are in full on Christmas mode with our decorations up and counting down the days with our advent calendars. I'll post soon on some of those festivities, but for now I'll leave you with this picture that has nothing to do with Christmas but everything to do with our everyday lives. Landon decided to get up close and personal with our guinea pig one day and I came down to find him like this...




Trust me when I say there are some days that I wouldn't mind putting him in there and locking the door!! (But I do really love my little man, his mischievous ways and all!!!

No comments: