Thursday, December 30, 2010

Preggo Progression

I have always had every intention during each pregnancy to document it with growing belly pictures, but it has yet to come to fruition. This time WILL be different though. Here's what we have so far...

10 Weeks

12 Weeks

14 Weeks

I don't see too much of a difference yet, but we're still pretty early. I'm sure I'll pop here soon enough. I haven't gained any weight yet and can still wear all of my normal clothes so far. If I can be grateful for one thing about first trimester sickness, is that it helped me to get through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas without gaining any weight! (Although I was very sad about not having the desire to eat some of very favorite foods during this time!!)

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Yeah, sorry, but no belly Dadra. ;) Congrats by the way!

Stephanie said...

Dadra, you should wear the same shirt in your pics so when there is a difference we can notice it. You look skinnier in the week 12 pic because the shirt is more fitting and wearing a t-shirt in the week 14 pic just makes you look bigger because it's a t-shirt. Just saying, if you wear the same shirt you may be able to notice the belly when you start showing. And, congratulations!