Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Grandma Comes to Town!

My mom was able to come out to Maryland/Virginia over the last few weeks and we were lucky enough to be able to have her out to visit our new home. The kids loved being spoiled by their Grandma and all the extra attention that they received while she was here. My mom is doing really well and recovering from the cancer and radiation/chemotherapy treatments that she has endured over the last year. It was fun to be able to show off our new neighborhood and my growing belly!


Of course no trip would be complete without Grandma Julie taking a bazillion pictures. I'll be posting some of these over the next few days...

Of course the main reason for my mom's visit was due to the arrival of the newest addition to our extended family...

Tasha, Jeff and Coldon welcomed Reygan Alaesha into their little family on Saturday, March 26th. My sister had a c-section scheduled for March 29th (Reygan was breech, just like her big brother!) but Reygan decided to come on her own terms when Tasha' water broke early Saturday morning and the c-section was done a few days early!! Both mom and baby are doing terrific and we are excited about our newest cousin/niece!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing well. That was quite a scare a year ago. Tasha and baby look great. How fun!

And I can't believe you're waiting to find out what the baby is - only because I'm too impatient and can't stand to wait. Isn't it harder to play the name game when you're picking for two?