Friday, April 15, 2011

A Talented Duo

While Grandma was visiting, the kids really wanted to put on a concert for her. A few weeks ago we attended a fireside put on by Jenny Oaks Baker and her family. Ever since this fireside, Abby and Landon have been obsessed with performing concerts of their own, complete with song, violin, and piano performances. They both love "playing" their violins (the amount of screeching involved however usually makes us cut this part pretty short!)


Then we get to witness my favorite part...both kids singing together. They do a pretty awesome rendition of "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus" and it totally melts my heart every time!





Abby and Landon both seem to take after Jason when it comes to their musical abilities. Thank goodness for that!!

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

How cute are they? And, you have a mini violin? That's awesome. Your family pictures below are really cute too! We need to do more of those. I feel like I'm hardly in pictures with my kids. (I'm not sure if it's my computer or what, but your pictures haven't been showing up right away. It's been taking 2-3 days before they do. Weird.)

Susannah said...

So cute!! This post reminds me so much of Jason. We have a video of a family reunion when we were all just little guys. Jason played the violin. It was adorable!