Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

This picture was taken in 2008, Jason's first Father's Day as a father of two!! (Abby was 2 1/2 and Landon was just weeks old!!)


This picture was taken this morning, Jason's last Father's Day as a father of two (with baby #3 expected to arrive any day!!)

Jason is a wonderful father and it is so fun for me to see him play and interact with the children that he loves so much. According to Abby and Landon (in their own words), here's what makes Jason such a great Daddy...

Abby:
1. He tickles me.
2. He makes us breakfast sometimes.
3. We like to chase Daddy!
4. Sometimes I like to read to Daddy
5. He likes to spin us around.
6. He gives us piggy-back rides to bed.

Landon:
1. Chases us with the monster.
2. Plays catch with me with my football.
3. We play with his iPod/iPad.

We love you so much....Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: