Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Little Girl is Growing Up!!

Where oh where does the time go!! Some days seem to drag on and on and on, but the years just pass by way too fast.

When we moved to Hagerstown, Abby was only 17 months old. Here she is it that tender age playing on the swings at City Park (we discovered this park soon after moving here and we have loved it ever since!)

Don't you just love this expression of pure joy on her little chubby face!!


And here she is on that exact same swing four years later!!

She still has that same sweet face, but oh how she has grown over these last four years!!

I can't believe my baby is now old enough to head off by herself to school each day. It breaks my heart to let her go, but I know this is just a part of growing up. She is so READY and EXCITED about starting kindergarten. She has a great teacher, I know she will make some great friends and this year will be so fun and exciting for her.

I'll just miss her sooooo much. (Why can't they stay young just a bit longer?!?!?)

I LOVE YOU ABBY, far more than words could ever say!!

No comments: